Geniuses

I have little or no respect for these comments. What is the definition of
"defend" in Chauncy Billups' head? What notion do they have for "team?"
These guys seem to know less about basketball teams than some people on
this list. They both rewrite the history and delude themselves into
thinking they are/were good.

I hope the green woop them tonight!

Theresa
 Billups : ''I definitely think we would have won in Boston with the
team we had. Pitino's teams are going to win anyway if guys believe in
the system. Give us some experience and we win.''

  Mercer : ''Oh, yeah. I think so. The last few years, it's been a
totally different team every year. It's hard for teams to win and blend
that way. With a nucleus of Antoine [Walker], Paul [Pierce], me and
[Billups] ... Man, that team would be special.''

  Billups : ''That's a nucleus, man. What's the oldest guy in that
group, 24?''

  Mercer : ''23.''

 Billups : ''And you're talking about guys who can defend.''