Getting Colon in shape

I don't understand Pitino's logic. You pay Colon guaranteed money to "
get in shape"? He should have used the slot to keep Wayne Turner, give
him playing (garbage no matter) time to gain court experience, or
could have pick Damon Jones off waivers.

What is Colon's role going to be anyway? Being with the wide body with
no shot, I guess his role would be to block out, get the rebound, or
another body with 6 fouls to give. So do you need to be "in Pitino
shape" to do this?

Something must be up Pitino's sleeve. Pitino must be working the
phones on one of our big man (Pervis likely)

Bskball rumour Pervis for Derek Strong(injured) + 2nd round pick. I
say we can do better than this deal.

http://www.bskball.com/Rumors.htm
12/07- MAGIC AND PERVIS- I am hearing from a lot of people the idea
that the Celtics are close to a deal with Orlando in which Pervis
Ellison would be sent to the Magic for Derek Strong and a 2nd round
draft choice. The Magic are one of the teams exploring ways to open up
as much cap space as possible, and Derek Strong has spent a large
portion of the season on the IR. I could not confirm any contact
concerning this with either team, but I have heard this from more than
a few people,. I will continue to work on it... so at this point
consider it an UNCONFIRMED RUMOR.

Kevin/singapore