re sorry about that

Expectations?  Please, let's us words like lively discussion, crucify is
not the intent of my posts. 4-6, last 10 games with some really
questionable losses. High salaries not to mention high ticket prices lumped
in with some sorry play can bring one's expectations to different
conclusions. Believe me, things could get worse in the financial department
at the Fleet. There is a whole new breed of fan out there that doesn't like
losing and paying for it. Just for the record, I usually speak in the
present time, not future. The future is always questionable. The team will
get better, the league is already better. I'm like the wind, changing
directions, an 8-6 December will definitely improve my thinking. Like the
banker say's "show me the collateral".