Re: sorry about that.

Lots of snips because this interest me so much.

>whereas this season they have tended to be almost
>exclusively subjective ones based on statistical analysis. I certainly don't
>mean to suggest that people who can't watch the games have nothing to
>contribute to the list, but I think there's a danger that one can fall into
>assumptions if all there is to look at is a box score.
>
>Jim

Most (if not all) of the major Walker backers relied on stats for so many of
their arguments (20 pts. 10 reb, on;y 5 do that etc.)  Now that his stats are
going lowere and lower, stats are no longer important.  I watch every game adn
tape those that I cannot watch right away and I will say this.  Walker has not
played as bad as some think nor as good as others think.  He is somewhere in
between (closer to bad my opinion only).  Shooting is sinking fast, his 3 pt.
is sinking faster, around 30% now (a statistical argument for the major backers)
This may change, depending on how much work he is willing to put in.  But, we
may have to accept that Walker will never be a superstar but that doesn't mean
he can't be a good and contributing player.

Rich,,,