Re: sorry about that.

C'mon how can Walker getting paid megabucks, come in to camp not in shape,
shoot 40% from the field, average 6 rebounds, 3 turnovers per game, bitch
and complain and make a nuisance of himself with the refs and not get
crucified? Seems like this list is divided (maybe not percentage wise) by
those who see reality in some team failings and those that just want to
gloss over inadequacies and make excuses. Obviously, put me in the minority.