Re: I like this Elton Brand - Part II

I thought we already had a Elton Brand type player on the injured list
(Forston).  Why should we duplicate players?  We need a shot blocking,
rebounding, defensive center that can score.  If Walker is to be traded
it needs to be for Morning, Shaq, Mumtumbo, Kandi Man, etc...

I can not see us getting to the next level with Brand, Hughes, or
Ratliff.  We need a center!

Greg
gh18@juno.com
Again I put up my case for Brand.