RE: [Fwd: What is wrong with this team?]

With the trade scenarios, the only players really worth moving Walker for,
that feasibly could happen,  are Grant Hill and Shareef Adbul Rahim. Maybe
with Vancouver playing so poorly now is the time to get him ?  This kid is
even younger than Walker I think he is 21 or 22 at the most and is a great
3.  Rahim and Pierce in the same lineup would be pretty impressive, if
Fortson can return and provide some physical play at the 4 spot.  Maybe a
Walker, Barros and McCarty or Williams for Rahim and Brent Price and Doug
West  ?

Expect some coaching moves and trades out of:

New Jersey - Casey could be gone soon. (Barros or Williams for Gill or
Newman to add some veteran leadership ?)
Golden State ( ? for Foyle, Marshall,  Vonteego Cummings ? )
Vancouver Rahim Rahim Rahim !!!!!!
Chicago (STILL THEIR ONLY WIN AGAINST US )
Washington
Dallas ? Had enough of Nellie & son  ?  A package including Walker for
Finley ? With Pack, Strickland, and them signing Damon Jones, could we get
Pack , Strickland or Nash out of them for Barros, McCarty or Williams to
provide a veteran backup and possibly 1/2  ?

John