Re: [Fwd: What is wrong with this team?]

In a message dated 12/5/99 11:11:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Jlyell@concentric.net writes:

<< Expect some coaching moves and trades out of:

 New Jersey - Casey could be gone soon. (Barros or Williams for Gill or
 Newman to add some veteran leadership ?) >>
This one crossed my mind with EW going for Gill.  Gill wants to play the 2
spot but has to play the 3 in NJ -- why not get a real 3 instead?  Gill is a
good defender who can score and would be good for our second unit.  Then
again, I've heard NJ wants to dump salaries to gear up for free agency so if
that's true they wouldn't want Williams. l would think that'd be near
impossible with the salaries of J. Williams, Van Horn, Marbury, & Kittles
alone eating up most of the cap.

George