Philly game

The C's actually played pretty well considering that Pitino again spotted the
other team with a 10 point lead by playing the second unit again. The
starters could have played a little better but considering that they have to
make up the second unit deficits and they were playing away from home, they
don't have anything to hang their heads about.

Here's the problem. Pick any team that has 2 to 3 stars on it. What the
coaches do on those teams is alternate subbing for those players so there is
at least 1-2 stars on the floor at all times. Pitino doesn't do that. There
is always a point where we have Barros, Cheaney, Williams, Walter and then a
Battie/VP/Pervis. Where is the scoring going to come from? Barros problems
have long been documented. Cheaney makes me wonder if he is taking drugs or
needs some new contacts. How can a pro player be so snakebit at this point of
his career? Williams could do some things but they seem to have a hard time
getting the ball to him in a comfortable position. Walter and the centers
aren't going to score. You need a Walker, Pierce or Anderson to be in there
at all times to at least be a decoy. The only thing I can think of is that
Pitino is trying to develop these 2nd unit players early in the season. The
bottom line is that the second unit really kills us. The first unit has to
not only beat the other first team and make up for the ills of the second
team...

DJessen33