Re: Jim O'Brien

Amen to that.  That is what I am saying.  Why doesn't someone start the
Criticize the Celtics, management and coaches list so all those that
love to find something wrong can do so without bringing the negative
vibes to this list.  I guess since we lost tonight, we will really hear
the "boo" birds on the list.  Maybe I am just tired or something, but
this seemingly endless flow of criticism has gotten to me.

I will admit though that Pitino is human and makes mistakes.  But this
team is .500 and I would not have thought that they would be.  When you
look at the players, we really can't expect more than that.  I mean,
Purvis is our best center.  If they win 41 games, it will be a great
improvement and better than what most coaches could do with this
talent.  And despite our comments, I am not so sure that we could do
much better in the talent pool.  Maybe Duncan will lose his mind and
sign with us next year!