Re: Larry Hughes

>I think that lost in the shuffle is what should be an issue about Pierce.
>Someone please correct me if I am mistaken, but if PP shot 9/22 in field
>goals last night, and if 3 of those were dunks off of steals, doesn't that
>mean that other than the dunks, he shot 6/19?  He has been having problems
>shooting the basketball, but he doesn't appear to warrant any of the
>negativity that is heaped upon Toine, and I'm not saying he should, but I am
>sure it will surface should his shooting woes continue.

Careful Cecil, these are dangerous waters your entering. We had the Good
Ron vs. the Evil Antoine, and now we have the Saintly PP vs. the Satanic
Antoine. It's all about good vs. evil, Cecil. It's all a morality tale. For
some reason we need to find "The Man" on this team and it better not be
Walker. Anybody but Antoine. Pierce for Odom anybody? (Oh my God, how could
I?)

Paul M.