RE: Walker for Ratliff rumor continues

Yes Rahim is a better 3 than Antoine.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Champ 17
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 1999 3:52 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Walker for Ratliff rumor continues

If we really need to trade Walker, I want to have
Shareef Abdur Raheem in exchange for him.  SAR is
playing well for Vancouver.  I dont think the Grizz
would go for a one for one swap, if ever. We would
still have to throw in some draft picks.

Ratcliffe for Battie and some picks/ throw ins would
be more like it than a Walker for Theo straight up.

--- "Jaime Salud Castillo, Jr." <jaims@philonline.com>