Re: Player rooster

I talked with Eric this weekend and stated that he would be  in Boston
next week to find a place to live.  However, he would give Boston 100%
and if they did not want him, he would move on.

Robert Horry put on a three point shooting clinic.  The guy is 6 "10" and
shoots and handle the ball like a guard.  Also, in attendance at the
University of Alabama Basketball legends game were McDyess, Derrick
McKey, James "Hollywood" Robinson, Keith Askins, and Roy Rogers.  Jason
Caffey and Sprewell did not attend.