Re: Player rooster

I don't want to denigrate Washington; I thought he was a good pickup for the
C's, a valuable piece with Mercer gone. But after the Cheaney deal, I began to
wonder about Rick's intentions. Maybe he just wants to boost competition at
the spot and let the best guys play.

Horry is out of position as a PF, IMO. His best situation was when Otis Thorpe
and Hakeem were doing the dirty work and Horry could just bomb away from outside.

(BTW, has anybody thought to ask what a "player rooster" is? Is Pitino
introducing another mascot? Or does this describe Walter's role in the
trapping defense?)