Re: CRAP RUMOR OF THE MONTH..... [or - Mashburn to the Celts for the fifty billionth time]

W wrote:

> Thanks for the Support Greg....
>
> I guess Hart just wasn't listening in to the radio program properly or didn't read
> the Porter signing newspaper articles....
>
> I dont know why Hart is a racist for, but I'm not listening to him... It just
> doesn't pay to listen to morons.

Aren't you the same putz who makes up all these fairy tale trades that
you claim to hear all about on Aussie radio. How come those trade rumors
or those make believe trades you insist on, are only reported by you and
never hear about them here in the States. Huh Huh Huh. By the way and
for the record what did I say that made you call me a racist.

G'day
Hart