Re: CRAP RUMOR OF THE MONTH..... [or - Mashburn to the Celts for the fifty billionth time]

Here is the straight scoop off the Miami radio of these rumors, not the
bull crap rumors that people like to make-up. Riley offered Masburn, and
Voshon Leonard and it was rejected. Vancouver is asking for PJ Brown,
Leonard and a future draft choice. That is the rumor, period, end of
story. there is no chance that Williams plays for Riley, the Heat is
already loaded with non-athletic, broken down players(Mash, Leonard,
Hardaway, Majerle) who have to get some quality minutes, besides they
are desperate for scorers, they only have (2) count em (Hardaway and
Mourning. How is this,if Jamal is still with the team, he probably won't
start, talk is that Mark Strickland will start to give the team some
needed athleticism.

Regards, Hart