-----Original Message-----
From: uunet!igtc.com!owner-celtics
[mailto:uunet!igtc.com!owner-celtics]On Behalf Of Josh Ozersky
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 1999 2:21 PM
To: uunet!unesco.org!j.hironaka; Gregory Odegaard;
uunet!igtc.com!Celtics
Subject: Re: news around the league...

Does anyone know anything about the stock market?  I'm
willing to lay real money on the team getting MUCH
better in the next few years, but I don't know if that
will translate to its being more profitable.  We are
going to have to pay Paul Pierce at some point, and
our salaries are pretty high.  Can anyone on the list
advise me on this?