RE: news around the league...

I could be happy to advise Josh on subjects such as this, such as this stock will never go up much because it is purely an "affinity" stock more for collection purposes than any true investment, though not as bad as the truly worthless Packer stock that came out a few years ago, that could only be sold back to the team at a reduced cost and pays no dividend, but for his shortsighted take my football and go home pissy behavior, any advice from me to Josh won't get there because he apparently filtered me.  Hard to imagine him needing or actually taking advice, as it would probably be the first time, a state you live in when you are never wrong, as he seems to be deluded that he is.

Oh well his loss.

Hey Josh buy low and sell high, and get off your high horse while you at it.  The bill for my services is in the mail.

Greg