RE: Orange County Register: Clippers Need A Point Guard

I don't know how they would pull of this one. I don't think The Clippers
will trade Taylor unless it is for a proven young star, but I think they
have the cap room to sign a free agent & move him to the C's for Anderson,
or do some 3 way.

.

n Friday, August 20, 1999 5:03 PM, Way Of The Ray