What he said

First thanks to Way Ray for posting the Bill Russell interview.  And
second, thanks to Bill Russell for telling the truth.  If only Antoine
understood this we could have a winner again!

 S-T: You still have strong feelings about the Celtics then?
      BR: I'm very proprietary about them. They were my team. Hannah
Storm
      introduced me once and she said, "We have Bill Russell, a Hall of
Famer,"
      and I said, "Excuse me, I'm a Celtic." That's far more prestigious
than
      being a Hall of Famer.

--

Peace,