Geting Traded/Media

Does it ever occur to you as you sit in your office/ workplace each day
what it would be like to have the media comment on your every move and/or
that your boss could come in any day and tell you that you've been traded
to another company?

"Oh, I can't believe he ran the meeting that way. There are so many better
ways to run meetings. I wonder if he practices in his off-time at home? You
know, gather the wife and kids around the table and PRACTICE!"

"Bob, we think you're a wonderful broker, full of promise. It's just that
we need a guy who deals in foreign markets and you don't. You been a
dedicated worker for Morgan Stanley, but we're trading you like common
stock to Shearson Lehman for one of their current foreign analysts and an
MIT summer intern."

Imagine.

I know, I know, I know....they get paid a lot of dough to put up with it,
but they are still human.

Just imagine.

Theresa