Re: Pitino Admits To A Bad Trade; Bob Cousy; Free Agents To Be

>My feeling is that Tony Battie will blink first and re-sign long-term this
>summer at not far above the wacky Yogi Stewart contract (6-years at 24
>million).

I cannot beleive they gave that stiff 24 mil. What exactly did he do to
warrant this contract?

>Last year:
>Paul: Uh, uh, uh, that's a really nice ankle accessory your sporting there
>Ron.
>Ron: Mais oui, it's Cartier. I can also suggest for you the perfect
>Gaultier silk shirt to match it.
>Paul: Cool, that's nice of you. I'm glad you're my friend. Well, uh,  it's
>almost game time...Kenny suggests I need to help him feed you enough
>passes so that you can jack up 17.6 thousand shots for every one of your
>patented mid-air dump-off passes.

Now we can look forward to Walker chucking up extra shots.  Ill timed 3's,
off balanced runners.  I wait in grteat anticipation.

>By contrast, next year's locker room might look and sound different.

We'll see.  And they might get pissed at Walker.  He'll want to win so badly
he'll just keep shooting, regardless.

>Paul Pierce is going to be sprinting out of the locker room with Crazy
>Horse Antoine absolutely committed to kicking the living crap out of the
>visiting team.
>
>-------

We will know if Walker is committed if he has worked on his shooting and free
throw shooting, plays something other than matador D., shows us that great
passing ability.  I will get off Walker's back, if he changes his game (more
team oriented)  get others involved.  in short, become the player some people
on this list beleive he has the potential to become.

Rich,,,

P.S.  After this year the maturity excuse should not be used anymore.