Re:

I wish we had any idea whether Pervis was healthy. If he can give us any
emergency backup minutes at all, I'd rather keep him through the end of his
contract than deal him for nothing.

Also, I know this isn't gonna happen, but does anybody know if we have
officially renounced Riley (as well as Bowen & D Jones)? I know that if Rick
had any intention of re-signing Eric he would have given him more summer
league minutes (as well as maybe some regular season minutes last year). But
on the positive side, he's a mobile 7 footer who's familiar with the system,
and how many guys can you say that about? Didn't he sign for the minimum last
year? Could the C's re-sign him for that, or is there some salary cap vagary
that would require us to re-up our own free agent at more than what we paid
him last year? Any insights about that?