Duh.

>Jackie still says the Potapenko trade was a bad deal - He has
>some good offensive skills but defensive liabilities.

What a stupid, uh, person. Does Jackie McMullen think a duo of Andrew DeClercq
and Andre Miller would have looked better in the pivot for the Celtics? And
what exactly are VP's "defensive liabililities?" He's not a shot blocker?
Believe me, I don't see many NBA centers having their way with him in the paint.

And Josh O, play nice. Everyone's entitled to their opinion ... and as someone
else astutely noted, the true value of this trade won't be known for a few
years. Mercer, as Jackie herself noted, has a high upside, and Fortson might
yet prove unable to repeat (or improve on) last season.

Man, three digests already today ... this trade has got the list buzzing!