Re: Question about Direct TV

At 08:43 AM 8/12/99 -0600, Gene Kirkpatrick wrote:
>I'm about to get a Direct TV system, mainly to get the Celtics' games.
>If anyone knows of a better alternative (for someone not with TCI
>cable) in East Texas, please let me know quickly.  I am really pumped
>about seeing this new team in action and spinning numerous reasons why
>my wife would like the system, too.

It is your only choice with Satellite but well worth it as you see every
game. Check and see if TCI has Digital cable as they may be carrying the
NBA League Pass starting with the upcoming season. Later.Mike

GO RED SOX!! GO CELTICS!! GO BRUINS!! GO PATRIOTS!!
Yup I'm from Massachusetts, but how did you know?