celtics upside

Was just thinking how much we've improved over the last 3 years?  (Please don't flame too hard).  Just think 3 years ago we had a bunch of role players with little offensive talent (except Radja).  Now we have athletisism, 3 legitimate all-stars, a legtimate center, a post up game, 2 rising stars, and a coach who can really teach the fundamentals.  I hope Celtics fans can enjoy the team we have in front of us.  Each season is special especially if you love NBA basketball.  Only 2 more monthes before fall camp.

Lance