Re: Who would win

Why would Fortson and Vitaly feel tired? Assuming one is facing the
Boston 2nd unit. The recipe is to slow down the game, they have no
offensive/defensive rebounders, take everything inside out-muscle both
McCarty, Battie in the paint and take high percentage shots.

The second unit will hardly be able to trigger any fast break, because
of poor rebounding and high % shots which will negate their speed and
ability to run.
                     - Mishra