Re: Who would win

I assume someone in the Boston area will have to visit the Celtics during
practice to end this debate.  I simply do not believe that the first unit
can handle the pressure.

 The second unit will not allow the game to become a half court game.
Once half court pressure begins, Forston and Vitaly will have to throw
out of the double teams to the open man (if Vitaly has learned to catch
during the off season) and they are both horrible at that.  If they
manage to throw out of the double team, the second unit will have to deny
Pierce the open jumper and simply let Antoine fire up shots from Mars.
Remember, I would love to eat my words.  However, the first unit is too
slow and will probably be out shape.

Antoine - over weight

Vitaly - 15 pounds over weight

Anderson - slow as Christmas, out of shape, dribbles to much (Dribbling
is like candy, it is good.  However, too much of it will make you sick).

Forston - NOT IN PITINO SHAPE

Pierce - Can not stop him, only hope to contain him!!!!!!!!!!

Greg
gh18@juno.com