Re: Who would win

Fatigue will make you a coward.  Forston and Vitaly would be so tired
that fatigue will take the fight out of them. Therefore, when fatigue
sets in on a 6 "6" 265 pound guy or a 6 "10" 280 pound guy there will be
many rebounds for the second unit.  I look forward to eating my words.
However, right now I have no faith in the first unit because they are
slow and possess a shoot first point guard.

Furthermore, I think the second unit would put on dunk festival off of
steals.
1.  McCarthy on the point of the press ( 6 "10" agile and long)

2.  Battie on the back of the press to block shots if the press is broken
( 6 "11")

3.  Williams and Barros on the wings

4.  The former track star from Indiana (Cheaney) the interceptor or the
trailer on the 1-2-1-1 press.

If the press is broken they simply will double team Pierce every time he
touches the ball.  No other player can create their own shot.

Greg
gh18@juno.com