Re: Mustard joins the Herald

This guy Szostak is actually at the Providence
Journal. He should be called up to the Herald anyday
now. Didn't Peter May start out at some paper in
Hartford before he got the call-up to the Globe? The
Boston Papers have their own minor league system
throughout New England. I think Buckley (The "Baseball
dude")started in Conn, too.