No Subject

Amazing to read Bob Ryan defending Pitino ... twice in one week! People will
say they're in love.

For all you Walker-worriers, the following quote should appease you: 'If he
comes in great shape and totally changes what I feel needs to be changed,
great,'' Pitino coos. ''But there will be no more babying. It's either
[excrete] or get off the pot. I will not hesitate benching anyone who doesn't
play with the idea of pass first and shoot second and who isn't willing to work.''