Fortson stats

Joe's inspired me to look at some of Fortson's other games:

15 points (and 13 free throw attempts), 21 rebounds (11 offensive!!)
against the Rockets front line of Olajuwon, Pippen, Barkley.

19 points (8 for 11 shooting), 17 rebounds against Minnesota.

13 points (3-3 fg, 7-10 ft), 16 rebounds (6 off) vs Clippers.
Poor Olowokandi, getting beat up by a 6'6" power forward.

22 pts, 17 reb vs the Kings. Although Divac had a huge game,
with 21 pts, 15 rb, 8 assists.

20 pts, 23 reb vs Golden State. Who needs Dampier?

He finished the season with 12 straight double figure scoring games.
He had double figure rebounds in nine of these games. He pulled down
eight offensive rebounds against the BLAZERS. If he can't give the
Celtics a rebounding advantage next year, I don't know what will.

Alex