Re: [Fwd: FROM PITINO'S OWN LIPS]

If she's talking about the teleconference on the web, he says absolutely
nothing of the sort. Pitino is asked whether he sees Cheaney coming off
the bench or starting, and he replies he's not looking at starting rotations,
that it could be anything. He said he has Calbert "pencilled in at the 2
spot", but if you listen further, he doesn't mean that Cheaney will start
at SG but rather that he's thinking of him as a SG rather than a SF. I could
see how you could misinterpret it.

Has there been another news conference since? I wouldn't think that Cheaney's
signing would warrant two news conferences. And I can't believe that the
media wouldn't pick up on this if Pitino actually said this.

Alex