Funny thought

On the way in this a.m. I thought it strange that EW may return to
Boston to show AW how he learned to stop worrying and love the weight
room.  It would be nice if that could rub off on AW.

The sobering thought is that coach Pitino may have concluded that
Antoine is not going to be what we expect and need.  If so, I support
his moving quickly to get rid of him.  If he has concluded that AW
will not grow up, will be a negative influence and hurt rather than
help the team, I accept that.  And I think it's an awful decision to
have to make, because talents like AW are rare; it's too bad that
attitudes like his are all too common.

If this is not the case, then all the trade talk about Antoine is
overblown and we will see him back with another chance to show he is
growing up.

I'm for the latter, of course.

Gene