Re: Aah, sounds so sweet

> Way too many former and current Celtics (Antoine? Kenny?) need to read and
> re-read this statement by our own Fort Danny.

I love the nickname Peter. I don't agree that Kenny shot the ball too much
though. He averaged only 12 ppg on a decent shooting percentage. IMO a point
guard is less effective if you know he will not shoot the ball ever. My
problem with Kenny was that he didn't pick up the pace and tended to drift
out of the offense instead of moving without the ball. And his defense
of course.

Alex