Why cheaney...?

Warwick:

Actually, signing Cheany makes a lot of sense (provided the team can do
it relatively cheap).  In addition to being a willing / active (if not able)
defender, Cheany is an excellent shooter.

My biggest gripe about the Mercer trade was how deficient our perimeter
game would be with Pierce as the only starter who can knock down a
jumper with consistency.  Cheany might help to shore up that
weakness...on paper at least...assuming that Pitino doesn't turn around
and trade to Bologna of the Italian League for Jeff Shepphard...

Ryan