RE: Duh.

I like the trade it does seem one sided in our favor if Fortson can handle
Pitino's work requirements. If not he could be another pain.  If E.W can
get back into shape he could be great off the bench, but somehow I feel he
will go elsewhere (Miami for Mash ?)

I also heard we signed Wayne Turner, so it sounds like we have a lot of
players under contract and some may be going elsewhere. I am not sure
Turner helps much with his limited outside shooting capability.

As far as Potapenko, he needs to learn to play D, he was a foul machine in
the summer league against a bunch of scrubs. With him in you almost need a
Battie like shot blocker to help out.

Can any of these guys be traded again ? I heard rumors of Jim Jackson going
to the Clippers for Lorenzen Wright.

Anderson, Turner, Barros
Pierce, Washington, Minor
Walker, Williams, Griffin, McCarty
Fortson, Battie
Potapenko

Am I forgetting anyone else ?

n Tuesday, August 03, 1999 3:43 PM, peter delevett [SMTP:pdelevett@amcit
y.com] wrote:
> >Jackie still says the Potapenko trade was a bad deal - He has
> >some good offensive skills but defensive liabilities.
>
> What a stupid, uh, person. Does Jackie McMullen think a duo of Andrew
DeClercq
> and Andre Miller would have looked better in the pivot for the Celtics?
And