The Crank-Meter -Reply

Josh:

Not only is this uncalled for, but it is completely inaccurate.  The fact that
you are unwilling to consider potentially negative ramifications of this
trade show how oblivious you are to the risk involved.

Further, I am neither a "Pitino-hater" nor a "prickly pear," and don't much
care for your categorical classification of me as such.  I suggest that you
try to keep a more open mind on the forum; just because you are
unreceptive to the opinions of others does not mean that the rest of
the list is.

Josh, I normally like / agree with your posts, but your last one was
inappropriate.

Ryan

>>> Josh Ozersky <josh_ozersky@yahoo.com> 08/03/99 02:03pm >>>
Not to put to fine a point on it, anyone who doesn't
like this trade is a stone nut and/or a crank.  This
is one of the most lopsided trades the Celtics have
ever made, and makes sense from every conceivable
angle.  If you are down on it you are just a
Pitino-hater and a prickly pear, and have no
credibility with me anymore.  Which is too bad,
because I never thought Ryan and Mishra were cranks.
But there is no room for disagreement on this
momentous occasion!