Re: The Crank-Meter -Reply

Sorry, I got carried away.  But really, to say after
this trade, which is so lopsided, that you would
rather have ML Carr at the helm is really nuts.  I
realize it was Mishra who said this.  I apologize for
my remarks anyway.  I just can't believe there is
anyone that doesn't love this trade!  Don't worry
Ryan; you'll see how well this turns out.

=== message truncated ===