The Crank-Meter

Not to put to fine a point on it, anyone who doesn't
like this trade is a stone nut and/or a crank.  This
is one of the most lopsided trades the Celtics have
ever made, and makes sense from every conceivable
angle.  If you are down on it you are just a
Pitino-hater and a prickly pear, and have no
credibility with me anymore.  Which is too bad,
because I never thought Ryan and Mishra were cranks.
But there is no room for disagreement on this
momentous occasion!