Re: i disagree

Frannie G. or Lance, gave thought (?) before stating:

>Perhaps you should root for Allan Iverson instead, i'm sure he needs
fans.  I think the >Celtics will be great this year.  I have alot of
faith in Rick Pitino.  The new additions are >great.  Why spend money on
a 1st round pick that may not pan out.  Look at Atlanta, they >had a
playoff team and are dismantling it.  At least we have continuity and
players who will >be BETTER next year because of their youth and
Pitino's teaching.  And all the trade
>rumors were started by the media, not our own team.

>Lance

Ha ha ha ha ha.  You don't really believe anything you just said do
you?  What continuity are you refering to?  The trade of Walker or
Mercer or both?  By the way, as of today Iverson is still not a member
of the Celt's.

>ps.  if you have any season tickets I'll buy them from you for a penny.

Boy, you sure see a lot of entertainment value in the team to offer a
whole penny.........

<Jim