Re: Good News, Bad News

Yeah, but it's not just a question of caponomics. Lots of teams figure out
ways to accommodate several stars with high paychecks. What if Miami said, "We
have to build around Mourning or Hardaway?" Or look at the Blazers. It sounds
to me like it's less a question of price and more of, "We can only have 1 star
to build around."

Pitino said coming in the door that a team needed 3 All-Star type players to
win a championship. One could argue that he's got three who at least show very
strong All-Star potential, and from everything we hear he's hustling two of
them out the door.