Heat game

If this game was a meaningless exhibition (attention, Paul M.), you forgot to
tell the Heat and the Celtics. Both teams acted like they wanted to win this
game. Enough so that we got to see our new enforcer, VP, show what we have
lacked since the X-man left. Any championship team has to have a enforcer guy
who will back up the skill guys. You DeClerke-VP trade doubters can put that
in your pipe and stoke it...What can you say about Dana? He showed us the
form that made him a Allstar with the 76ers, his finest game as a
Celtic....Paul Pierce was Paul Pierce, becoming silky smooooooothhh....This
game reminded me of the old days of the Bird championship teams when we would
go into other arenas and just toy with them...How about that Damon Jones lob
for the alley-oop jam to Pierce. DAGGER TO THE HEART....Minor injury looked
nasty. Looked like a hyper-extension of the knee or hip...Have to figure out
how you add Walker to this mix. Certainly can't add Walker and Anderson to
this mix...Pierce's offensive barrage the last 7 games just shows what he can
deliver. He can't go back to being the 3rd or 4th option when Walker and
possibly, Anderson return next year...I just love beating Riley, that Laker
lover for life. This just has to eat at him....

DJessen33