Shaq and Wilt

Nice things Wilt said about Shaq, calling him in so many words a
malingerer on DEFENSE, defended Kobe by saying that he is not the
problem in Fakerland but that Shaq is. Since Wilt is the 2nd greatest
player of all time behind Russell, I believe what he says. Besides, Shaq
will never let the Lakers off the hook for his 123 mill 10 year
contract(since no team can pay him those kind of $'s unless he is traded
for equal $ value) and I say please oh please Shaq, stay in LA with all
the other Fakers in LALA land.

Regards,
Hart