second round pick

There has been some confusion as to whether the C's have a second round
pick this year, either their own or someone elses. I imagine the confusion
stems from the bevy of trades made by Rick and Chris Wallace involving such
picks; I can think of at least two examples; the two picks we got for
exiling Eric Williams to Denver and I think we sent some picks to the
Knicks in the Quiss Mills for Waltah! trade.

I confess that my memory is as hazy on this as everyone else's seems to be,
so I surfed the net for five minutes for NBA draft sites. According the the
"draft Guru" (http://www.draftguru.com/nbamokdft.htm) we only have our own
2nd round pick which currently projects to #37 in the draft. Now,
admittedly, the "Guru" could be wrong (I wouldn't read much into his
listing us as having a 1st rounder though, since Cleveland has yet to
officially claim it). Perhaps we could e-mail the Celts directly? Does
anyone know if they have an e-mail address?

BTW - just my two cents, but I think the Potapenko trade was a fab one from
our perspective but also a good one from Cleveland's,- a true win-win
situation.

Go Celts! A sweet sweep of El Vaselino!!

Best wishes -Tom Murphy