Re : SWEEP! Riley's Gel Runs

dforant1@nycap.rr.com (Daniel Forant Sr) writes :

>> Sweep of Miami. Man, Riley's get was running.

I guess tonight Riley (and his gel) really can't stand the Heat ;-)

(Speaking of not standing the Heat, I'd love to know what they are hearing
from Riles in the locker room right now!)
Ahhhh ..... It's been so long since Celt's fans have had a chance to rub it
in on Riley, I'm tempted to suggest he might solve at least some of his
problems by switching from 10-40 Wt. to 90 Wt. Gear Oil.  .... But I won't.

Hank M.