Re: Vitaly's Summer Vacation -Reply -Reply -Reply

No, I never said that the trade was one sided in our
favor.  But it was and is a no-brainer.  It's good I
guess that Cleveland did well too, but we got
infinitely more value than what we gave up.  And as
for the draft, this is the weakest I can remember.
Can you think of a single guy that would have been
taken in the top eight in 96?  Even if we had a top
three pick, I'm not sure anyone in this draft could
even make our squad.  Elton Brand as a senior might
have Barkley potential, but he is a guaranteed
frustration story for the next few years, a la
Olowakandi.  None of the top guys impress me, and I'm
easily impressed.