More eye candy (Oh happy Day!)

All additional comments from ESPN.  Sorry to gloat folks, but you can't pay
for this kind of entertainment.
Greg

"Lakers waive Rodman goodbye
C'mon, you're not surprised, are you?
The Lakers, tired of Dennis Rodman's antics, waived the eccentric forward
Thursday night.
Rodman showed up late again for the team's Thursday morning practice and was
slow getting ready because he couldn't find his socks and shoes.
Lakers coach Kurt Rambis told him to go home and said the team was through
with its special treatment of Rodman.
The Lakers showed they meant it Thursday night.
"At this time, we feel it's in the best interests of the Lakers to end the
relationship," Lakers VP Jerry West said. "This obviously didn't work out
like we had hoped ... "
Rodman, who signed with the Lakers on Feb. 23 and played his first game
three days later, also told the coaching staff four times in his 23 games
that he was unable to answer their request to return to a game.
He averaged 2.1 points and 11.2 rebounds in 28.6 minutes per game. The
Lakers won their first 11 games with Rodman in uniform, but are 6-6 since
that time with him playing. They are 8-9 without him.
"They have to have a fall guy and I'm basically the fall guy. ... I wanted
to play and ... the Lakers are cowards not to take the fall for some of the
things that have happened this year," the Worm said. "I hope I'm still loved
by people here in the state of California."

Low Five
Yo, Dennis Rodman the only reason you're a celebrity is because you can
rebound. Now that you probably played your way out of the NBA, no one will
care about you. Carmen won't take you back now.

They said it
"He can be coach if we sign him. I won't be here. Winning isn't that
important. There are too many good kids who want to play this game."
	-- Utah coach Jerry Sloan, when asked if the Jazz would sign Dennis
Rodman."