Re: Russell

At 02:41 PM 4/12/99 -0400, Jamey Rallis wrote:

>Russell looks like a pretty funny guy.  The more I see of him and hear
>stories about him, the more I'm sorry to be too young to have seen him
>play.  I have vague memories of 3 for 2 foul shots, Jo Jo White, Hondo,
>and Cowens getting ready to retire, and snagging Bird.  And something
>about all field goals counting as 2 points.  Strange rule that one.
>
>Anyway, just got Classic Sports Network, so with any luck, I can see some
>tapes of what I missed.  Intelligent, classy, and a winner.  Can you stick
>around the Fleetcenter a while Bill and see if some of that can rub off?

Odd thing, I heard on CNN--Russell addressed the Celts, and they won by 21.
 Pitino does the same, and the get 60 odd points and are beaten by 18.
Maybe next week, we should have Heinsohn and Cooz address the troops?  :>)

>-Jamey
>
>PS.  whew, 3 posts in 3 days.  Sorry, I'll shut up now.

Nah.  Someone's gotta say something other than someone  "sucks" (and how
there's so much interest in player's sex lives, I'll *never*
understand....)  :>)

poof...