Russell

Russell looks like a pretty funny guy.  The more I see of him and hear
stories about him, the more I'm sorry to be too young to have seen him
play.  I have vague memories of 3 for 2 foul shots, Jo Jo White, Hondo,
and Cowens getting ready to retire, and snagging Bird.  And something
about all field goals counting as 2 points.  Strange rule that one.

Anyway, just got Classic Sports Network, so with any luck, I can see some
tapes of what I missed.  Intelligent, classy, and a winner.  Can you stick
around the Fleetcenter a while Bill and see if some of that can rub off?

-Jamey

PS.  whew, 3 posts in 3 days.  Sorry, I'll shut up now.